dear friends of the Moselle,
the combination of travel services offered to you is a package tour within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2015/2302. Therefore, you can take advantage of all EU rights that apply to package tours. Better by MOSEL GmbH bears full responsibility for the proper implementation of the entire package tour.
In addition, better by MOSEL GmbH has the legally required protection for the repayment of your payments in the event of their insolvency.
Most important rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302:
- The travelers receive all essential information about the package tour before the package travel contract is concluded.
- At least one entrepreneur is always liable for the proper provision of all travel services included in the contract.
- The travelers receive an emergency telephone number or details of a contact point through which they can get in touch with the tour operator.
- The travelers can transfer the package tour to another person - within a reasonable period of time and possibly at additional costs.
- The price of the package tour may only be increased if certain costs (e.g. fuel prices) increase and if this is expressly provided for in the contract and in any case no later than 20 days before the start of the package tour. If the price increase exceeds 8% of the package tour price, the traveler can withdraw from the contract. If a tour operator reserves the right to a price increase, the traveler has the right to a price decrease if the corresponding costs decrease.
- Travelers can withdraw from the contract without paying a cancellation fee and receive a full reimbursement of all payments if any of the essential elements of the package tour, with the exception of the price, is significantly changed. If the entrepreneur responsible for the package tour cancels the package tour before the start of the package tour, the travelers are entitled to reimbursement of costs and, under certain circumstances, to compensation.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances, travelers can withdraw from the contract before the start of the package tour without paying a cancellation fee, for example if there are serious security problems at the destination that are likely to affect the package tour.
- In addition, travelers can withdraw from the contract at any time before the start of the package tour against payment of a reasonable and reasonable cancellation fee.
- If, after the start of the package tour, essential components of the package tour cannot be carried out as agreed, the traveler must be offered reasonable other arrangements at no additional cost. The traveler can withdraw from the contract without paying a cancellation fee (in the Federal Republic of Germany this right is called "termination") if services are not provided in accordance with the contract and this has significant effects on the provision of the contractual package travel services and the tour operator fails to remedy the situation create.
- The traveler is entitled to a price reduction and / or compensation if the travel services are not provided or are improperly provided.
- The tour operator assists the traveler if he is in difficulty.
- In the event of the bankruptcy of the tour operator or, in some Member States, the travel agent, payments will be refunded. Better by MOSEL GmbH has taken out insolvency insurance with R + V Allgemeine Versicherung AG. Travelers can contact R + V Allgemeine Versicherung AG, Raiffeisenplatz 1, 65189 Wiesbaden, Phone +49 (0) 611 533-5859, email: email@example.com if they receive benefits due to the insolvency of better by MOSEL GmbH be denied.